DialCare Urgent Care is a part of the DialCare Physician Access product. It is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses and general care. Members and their families have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed doctors, via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more.
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go.
When to use DialCare:
- For non-emergency medical issues, questions and concerns
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- If you live a significant distance from a primary care doctor
- When a primary care doctor is not available
- When traveling and in need of non-urgent medical care or advice
What conditions can be treated?
|Cold & flu
|Join aches & pains
|Urinary tract infections